Contains everything you need to safely and effectively remove body fluid spills including blood and vomit. Powered by the PURELL® brand which boasts fast kill times against norovirus, hepatitis and other pathogens. Includes protective wear set for the first responder. Step-by-step instructions with pictures that are easy to follow when seconds count are also included in each kit. Our fluid-resistant dustpan and heavy scraper will keep the mess at a safe distance. Our portable 18 piece kit can be easily stored for fast access. Our kits are compliant with the OSHA Bloodborne and Food Code rules.
Ideal for the unexpected body fluid spills of vomit, blood, feces or other bodily fluids.
- 30 second kill times for norovirus, effective against HIV, Hepatitis, MRSA, etc.
- Safe for use on food contact surfaces
- OSHA and Food Code Compliant
- Complete PPE Kit for first responders
List of Materials
- 18 piece single-use body fluid spill kit in poly-sealed bag
- Length: 11 inches, Width: 6 1/2 inches, Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030 and US Food Code 2-501.11 compliant
- INSTRUCTIONS: Written procedures with images and video instructions
- DISINFECTANT: 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer
- ABSORBENT: Hospital-grade absorbent with deodorizer, gels up to 2 liters of body fluids
- CLEAN UP TOOLS: Heavy duty scraper and dustpan
- Available by the case, Each case contains 16 Body Fluid Spill Kits. Case weight 20 lbs.
- MSDS Safety Sheets