Body Fluid Spill Kits
$29.50 per fully-stocked body fluid cleanup kit
Click below to see our entire collection of kits to choose from.
Northfield Medical Manufacturing produces a full suite of body fluid clean up kits for both blood and vomit spills. Our kits are idea for any work or education environment. Includes EPA-registered, effective against Norovirus and Human Coronavirus*. Plastic re-usable case with a fully-stocked kit featuring head-to-toe personal protection and cleanup products to safely remove body fluid spills, and help eliminate germs.
- Effective for vomit, blood and feces spills
- Fast kill times for norovirus and salmonella.
- EPA-registered disinfectant effective against Norovirus, HIV, MRSA, E. coli and other pathogens
- Food Code and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen compliant
- Written procedures with step-by-step images and video (smartphone) instructions
Click the products button to visit Northfield’s product website and view our entire collection of cleanup kits. You can order online or contact us about bulk orders at 800-270-0153.
- Two single-use kits included; 41 pieces in total
- Width: 10.75 inches Height: 11.5 inches Weight: 3 lbs 4 ozs.
- US Food Code 2-501.11 and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030 compliant
- INSTRUCTIONS: Written procedures with images and video instructions
- DISINFECTANT: 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer with trigger spray
- ABSORBENT: Hospital-grade absorbent with deodorizer, gels up to 2 liters of body fluids
- TOOLS: Coated handheld scraper, absorbent mops & closable dustan w/ floor seal
- PPE: water proof shoe covers, gown w/ sleeves, nitrile gloves, mask/eye shield & hairnet
- Each case contains 8 Double-Packed Body Fluid Spill Kits; case weight: 28 lbs.
- MSDS Safety Sheets provided
The protective case can be wall mounted or stored on shelving for easy access. Each single-use kit is separately packaged and includes all the supplies necessary for a safe and effective clean up. Each kit include bilingual instructions, a complete personal protection kit for first responders, an 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer, hospital-grade absorbent and clean up and disposal tools.
Refill body fluid spill kits are available for restocking the kits for future unplanned spills.