Bloodborne Pathogen Kit
Powered by Purell®
Two complete, ready to use single-use premium bloodborne pathogen kits enclosed in a heavy duty, wall mountable plastic case. Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR (1910.1030)
- Effective for blood, vomit and feces spills
- EPA-registered disinfectant effective against Hepatitis, HIV, Norovirus and more
- Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen and Food Code
- Safe for food contact surfaces
- Written procedures with step-by-step images and video (smartphone) instructions
Includes 2 complete kits
If you would like to receive pricing for a large order, please complete our brief contact form.
- Two single-use kits included; 41 pieces in total
- Width: 10.75 inches Height: 11.5 inches Weight: 3 lbs 4 ozs.
- Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR (1910.1030).
- INSTRUCTIONS: Written procedures with images and video instructions
- DISINFECTANT: 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer with trigger spray
- ABSORBENT: Hospital-grade absorbent with deodorizer, gels up to 2 liters of body fluids
- TOOLS: Coated handheld scraper, absorbent mops & closable dustan w/ floor seal
- PPE: water proof shoe covers, gown w/ sleeves, nitrile gloves, mask/eye shield & hairnet
- Each case contains 8 Double-Packed Body Fluid Spill Kits; case weight: 28 lbs.
- MSDS Safety Sheets provided
The protective case can be wall mounted or stored on shelving for easy access. Each single-use kit is separately packaged and includes all the supplies necessary for a safe and effective clean up. Each kit include bilingual instructions, a complete personal protection kit for first responders, an 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer, hospital-grade absorbent and clean up and disposal tools.
Refill body fluid spill kits are available for restocking the kits for future unplanned spills.